Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stupidest Thing Ever

OK, this isn't about fatherhood but you're not going to believe this one.

Far be it for me to say that America is getting dumber, but a friend of mine had a "going away" party yesterday for a lady at his office.

One of the supervisors called a Wal-Mart and ordered the cake.

He told them to write: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that write "We will miss you".

As the picture shows, it didn't quite turn out right. It was too funny not to keep it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is priceless. Did they give you the cake for free? or charge for the extra words?
~d

Jen said...

Now I know for certain my feelings about Walmart are justified! That just might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Burgh Baby said...

That might be the first time Wal Mart's stupidity has actually been funny.

Chris said...

I'm still laughing about it!

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

hahaha that is SOOOO funny! They deserve an "I'm Stupid" award for that! Great picture...
Nice blog too!
<3, Amy in AZ