Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SuperDad Goes for Triple Play

It's been an exciting week. My wife and I are proud to announce that we're going for the 'hat trick'. Yes, we're having baby #3. My wife is now about 3 months along, meaning that we'll be expecting our bouncing-baby-something around August 30.

On Monday morning, we went and heard the heartbeat for the first time. We took our 3-year-old daughter with us who was pretty confused.

"It sounds like a train, Daddy."

"Daddy, am I going to be a big brother or a big sister?"

One of my friends was joking with me and asking me if I was ready to have to have more baby food spilled on me. This friend has no children.

I reminded him that I've already raised TWO kids. Over the past few years, I've been burped on, peed on, pooped on, puked on, coughed on, 'tooted' on, and sneezed on. A little spilled baby food? Please.

Bring on round three!

No comments: